At Integra, we firmly believe our people are our greatest asset and the foundation of our success. Our comprehensive Global Total Rewards program provides competitive compensation and benefits designed to keep our people healthy, motivated and engaged. Investing in our people through these programs is possible because of Integra’s ongoing commitment to our values and our shared success.
We offer competitive compensation that is directly linked to company and individual performance. We value excellence and we recognize and reward employees when they go above and beyond the expectations of their roles. As an Integra employee, you may be eligible to participate in our annual cash and equity incentive programs.
- Living Our Values: This colleague-to-colleague program allows each of us the opportunity to recognize colleagues for living our values and be recognized for our own work.
- Discretionary Recognition Fund for Managers: This program is designed for leaders to take their team to lunch and/or host a teambuilding event offsite to reward employees for executing on a major initiative.
GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Career Opportunities: We offer all employees visibility to our internal job postings, providing interview opportunities and feedback on qualifications and development potential.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We provide our people with educational support to further their education through the pursuit of a relevant degree from an accredited university or college. This benefit is available in most countries where we do business.
Integra’s health as a company begins with the well-being of our people. Benefit programs vary by country, whether provided through company-sponsored insurance and programs, through statutory government programs, or a combination of both.
Regardless of geographic location, our commitment is to offer the following, whenever possible:
- Benefit plans that meet all local statutory requirements
- A range of programs that reflect typical local market practices
- An opportunity for employees to tailor benefits to their specific needs
- Benefits that balance employee’s short-term and long-term needs
BENEFITS FOR US-BASED EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
Paid Time Off
• Paid time off for personal, sick or vacation time
• Paid company holidays, plus three floating holidays
• Short and long-term disability insurance
• Paid parental leave
Health & Well-Being
- Medical and prescription drug plans (3 options)
- Vision plans
- Dental plans
- Critical illness coverage
- Hospital indemnity plan
- Heath Savings Account with company funding
- Healthcare and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life insurance
- Backup daycare for unexpected daycare hardships
- Health advocate support for billing and claims issues
- Legal insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthy lifestyle programs including a free annual biometric screening
- Wellness platform with incentives for employees to make healthy lifestyle choices
- Gym discount network and $150 gym fee reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
Retirement & Savings
- 401(k) savings plan with competitive employer matching contributions
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan